Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
April- May 2022
Junior UI/UX designer
Hybrid working pattern
Our client has been one of the leading providers of financial services in the west midlands and are looking for an experienced Junior UI/UX designer to help support their design team in reviewing and improving the UX direction of the business. You will have a direct influence in improving their digital capability and transforming business requirements into a highly engaging, user centric interface.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior UI/UX designer who enjoys working on complex projects to get some hands-on experience with a well-known company in the financial sevices sector.
- Designing and creating a range of user flow diagrams, wire frames and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Expanding and implementing the digital design guidelines to ensure consistency in the visual and interactive experience across platforms and services.
- Conducting usability testing and analysing results using analytic software.
- Using qualitative and quantitative data to influence your design decisions.
- Apply user centric design principles to your design to be and advocate for the user in all design situations.
- Communicate and build strong working relationships with members of the design and development team to deliver design specifications and support whilst working in an agile work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- A good understanding of UX and the ability to design intuitive and user-engaging experiences.
- A passion for all things design related, with excellent attention to detail.
- A confidence in your ability to communicate ideas when presenting your design concepts to your team and wider stake holders.
- An ability to balance technical restraints and business requirements with the needs of the customer, without compromising on the quality of design and experience.
- An ability to manage your time effectively and stay motivated.
- Experience organising and running user testing sessions and using analytical tools to analyse this data.
- Proficient using design tools such as Sketch, figma, photoshop and invision. Any knowledge of other design tools will also be useful.
This job also comes with a very competitive benefits package including holiday buy back, flexible working pattern, medical cover and many more!
If this sounds like a role that you think you would be good for then I would love to hear from you! Get in touch with me by either phone or email