City of London, London
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Junior Support Analyst - Central London- £24,000-£26,000 - (First 6 months in office then Hybrid 2/3 days)
Gleeson Recruitment are working alongside a well established international company based in Central London who are looking to secure a confident Junior Support Analyst who has just finished an apprentice or who has 6-12 months experience to join their fantastic team on a full time basis.
- Great communication and customer services skills
- Require a good knowledge of how a helpdesk works and to get stuck in on Admin, tasks/tickets.
- Fair knowledge of First Line Helpdesk support
- The individual will need the confidence to work on their own as well as in a team.
- A people person with the ability to deal with a variety of different personalities and communicators over the phone
- IT Qualifications aren't essential as long as competent experience is shown in similar roles handling relatable responsibilities
Likely you will be working from a single business place (London Central) but also have a balance of working from home 2/3 days a week.
(Monday to Friday 09:30 - 17:30)
If interested, please apply below!