Birmingham, West Midlands
10 months ago
IT Management Office Analyst (Junior Service Delivery Analyst)
Your new company a leading constructor are looking for an IT Management Office Analyst (Service Delivery) support the SDM (service delivery manger) you will be tasked to analyse, plan, conducting and preparing plans and procedures to provide operational support to the business operations.
Your tasked will include and will not be limited to:
- Aidng the SDM with managing the Service Desk 1st Line Analysts, team leading and coaching.
- Incident Management - Managing P1 requests that come in via the ITSC from new starters to leavers, internal and external to the company - Varying from new desktop setups, licensing out new software, requests for IT peripherals, bespoke applications, special user equipment, VP's and HPI's.
- Obtaining approvals by either IT director, liaising with finance for all new Software and Hardware.
- Managing IT procurement via asset management, raising purchase orders from telephony, software licenses i.e. Adobe, new hardware i.e. Dell i7 all in one desktops, laptops, peripherals and more.
- Liaising between vendors and internal teams, following up on orders and resolving any conflicts in the purchase orders/invoicing, such as Dell, Adobe, Microsoft, BT, Annodata, EE, 360 plus more.
- Reports - Working alongside the SDM and relevant teams to create PowerPoints which includes IT incidents and requests, trending, operations and infrastructure, Security Management, Change Management, number of starters and leavers and vendor expenditure.
This is a fantastic role for a candidate looking to step into a Service delivery manager role.
The role is paying a competitive salary of £35,000 with excellent company benefits.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply online or contact Adam Ali on 0121 752 3820 to discuss further.