West Midlands, England
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client, a leading membership organisation, is looking to recruit a Junior Product Owner.
The successful candidate will take ownership and be responsible for the success of your allocated online product(s). Working closely with the Product Manager, you'll set the product vision, strategy, and roadmaps.
This includes the day-to-day monitoring of key websites and development and delivery of business-critical content, functionality, and new products. Key requirements include:
- Manage the product backlog of maintenance and new features for development, prioritising activities
- Monitor and coordinate issue resolution for each product in conjunction with Technical Lead and Support team, liaising with Product Manager, to ensure products deliver the best customer experience and service
- Monitor site traffic and usage through integrated reporting tools and produce periodic reports for stakeholder circulation
- Liaise with third party technology partners as required to ensure continued development and maintenance
- Identify opportunities for content and product improvements to recommend to Product Manager
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Represent the customer within the development process
- Understand the importance of SEO and impact it has on website presence on search engines
- Successfully capture, utilise and share customer insights
- Stakeholder management skills
Highly competitive package. Largely remote role.