£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Would you like a step up working for a innovative, professional and solution based business? Are you either recently AAT Qualified and looking to start the ACCA?
In this position you will be joining a small, committed and hardworking finance team based in Redditch, reporting directly into the Senior accountant. This position offers the extremely desirable chance of hybrid working and you could receive a salary of up to £24k per annum depending on experience.
This opportunity comes alongside the chance for study support for ACCA or CIMA exams. To be considered for this role it is likely you will be a recently qualified AAT and looking to start the ACCA.
- Assisting with managing monthly accounts
- Bank reconciliations and journal postings
- Assisting with delivering monthly and adhoc Analysis
- Streamlining processes
- Tracking expenditure
- Supporting the product team
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of financial and KPI forecasting processes
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a Junior Management Accountant and progress through a forward-thinking company. If you enjoy working in a small team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you.
- Salary up to £24k per annum
- Hybrid working
- Pension 4% matched by the company
- Option for private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Travel insurance
If this sounds like the right position for you, submit your cv or email
To apply for the Junior Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.