£0.00 - £18000 per annum
12 months ago
Are you looking to climb the HR Ladder? Are you a HR Administrator or Assistant looking for your next step? Then I may have the ideal opportunity for you. Based in Lichfield, you will be part of an ambitious HR Operations team who are looking to expand with the addition of a Junior HR Advisor.
You will report to the Senior HR Advisor, provide administrative support and general advice on HR policies and procedures to all levels of staff as a member of HR Operations.
- Assisting with preparing employee information e.g. payroll reports, mail merges, TUPE administration etc.
- Dealing with basic HR advisory queries seeking guidance or assistance where appropriate
- Inputting employee data onto HR databases ensuring accurate and up to date employee records are input and maintained
- Managing personnel files for the entire business
- Supporting the Senior HR Advisor with TUPEs and project work to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Using HR databases
- Dealing with basic HR advisory queries
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- £18,000 Salary
- Reward Scheme (Retail discounts etc.)
- 27 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday's
- Birthday Day Off
- Life Insurance
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme