£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is supporting a well know brand based near Uttoxeter, and assisting with their search to appoint a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis, reporting into the Finance Business Partner of a large group of companies. Depending on experience you can expect a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + study support and discretionary bonus.
The business is looking for someone who is both an Excel whizz (VBA and modelling) and someone with a commercial flair who enjoys presenting data to non-financial heads and can provide an insight into month to month variations.
Ideally you will be AAT qual and part way through your CIMA, with an outgoing personality.
Hybrid working is on offer, with the opportunity to work from home at least 1- 2 x per week.
Full job spec can be provided!
Finance Analyst duties:
- Support the Finance Business Partners - resolve P&L queries, timely postings of financial journals
- Cost Centre management
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Support with setting up the annual budget, business capital planning
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Tracking monthly Capex spends for each project
- Support with internal and external audits
Finance Analyst person specification:
- Part qualified ACCA/ CIMA (AAT qual)
- Strong Excel skills - VBA and data modelling
- Solid accounting experience gained working in a fast paced finance team
- Good communication and problem solving skills
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.