Castle Donington, Derbyshire
£15000 - £18000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Junior Finance Assistant based in Castle Donnington.
As a Junior Finance Assistant you will be reporting into the Divisional Manager, and will be ensuring that effective administration is delivered to the department
You will be required to build and maintain good supplier and internal relationships in a position that requires a hardworking, highly organised and customer focused individual.
This is a full time permanent position paying up to £18,000 per annum with full study support for your AAT Qualification.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting Ledger administration
- Inputting invoices
- Analysing anomalies
- Updating reports
- Processing journals
- Update payroll system
- Support a busy finance function
- Resolving queries via telephone, email and letter
Skills and Experience
- Good GCSE's in Maths and English
- Good A Levels in relevant subjects
- Excellent Accuracy and eye for details
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Confident to learn quickly and work independently
- Clear Confident Communicator