Up to £24000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Are you a Finance graduate or looking to nudge your financial skills to the next level? Do you have good analytical skills with a drive to learn? Would you like to work for a large, professional business with great progression opportunities? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining an established, growing and fast paced finance team, reporting directly into the department supervisor. This full time position has a salary of up to £24k alongside other great benefits.
- Collecting, monitoring and studying data
- Preparing results of data analysis for presentation
- Presenting finding in a clear and concise manner
- Updating reports and spreadsheets for management
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as an Junior Finance Analyst. If you enjoy working or would like to work in a large business but in a small team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you. You will need a keen eye for detail and a good understanding of your craft.
- Salary up to £24k per annum
- Excellent study support opportunities
- Hybrid/Flexible working hours
If this sounds like you, submit your cv.