£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Study Support
8 months ago
Are you a part-qualified accountant looking for an analytical position with future career development?
Based in South Birmingham, this role is a permanent full-time position for a part-qualified accountant who is currently working their way through their ACCA or CIMA.
You will be reporting into a fully qualified accountant and take a proactive approach management accounting and finance analysis, for branches across the UK. You will have already started your ACCA or CIMA and can be motivated and supported with the rest of your studies by the business.
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in accounting skills, supported by a natural flair in communication and ability to analyse date.
You can expect a salary between £20,000 - £25,000 PA + study package.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Provide analysis
- Support the forecasting and budgeting
- Posting of month end journals, accruals, and prepayments
- Liaising stakeholders
- Assisting on business projects and queries
- A part qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant with at least 2 years Management Accounting experience
- Experience of preparing and presenting information to management at board meetings
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and to be able to work with multiple entities
- An excellent team player
The following benefits package is available for the Finance Analyst role:
- Study package for ACCA/CIMA
- Salary between £20,000- £25,000 depending on experience
- Fun environment to work in, excellent office space with mapped out career progression with flexibility on where you see your future career going.
Interview process will be 2 stage via video interview.
To apply for the Finance Analyst position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.