Are you an analytical finance professional looking to develop your career? Do you want to work within a supportive finance team in a thriving business who regularly reward their staff?
I am pleased to be supporting a growing family-owned business based near Tyseley looking to add a Junior Finance Analyst into their finance team. Under the tutelage of the Financial Controller, you will be supporting the wider business and liaising with key stakeholders to ensure the systems present accurate data. Offering a salary between £25,000 - £28,000, based in the office 4 days per week with 1 day at home and lots of lovely benefits. This is a permanent, full time position for an aspiring finance analyst looking to join a company who boast a proven track record of supporting and developing their employees.
The successful Junior Finance Analyst will be responsible for managing layers of interconnecting data through various systems to support the smooth running of the wider business. Liaising closely with finance and non-finance senior stakeholders, this is an opportunity for a confident communicator to drive improvement throughout the business and truly add value. Experience of working with large data sets and exceptional attention to detail are both key, and great Excel skills are essential!
You will have the opportunity to grow into a Finance Analyst, study ACCA or CIMA, and develop an understanding of the product ranges to offer insightful commercial analysis based on sales. This role can offer huge growth for the right individual; for now we ask for somebody enthusiastic, with outstanding attention to detail and a drive to offer value.
- Maintaining and setting up stock codes in SAP Business One and bespoke product system
- Managing layers of interconnecting data
- Produce weekly, monthly and yearly reports
- Investigate and respond to day to day pricing queries and discrepancies in stock data
- Validate the quality of the data and interrogate data to ensure accuracy
- Building new reporting templates to improve the flow of information
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- Offer commercial analysis, based on sales data to drive product performance
- Analyse KPI's to improve product offering and increase profitability
A bit about you:
- Previous experience of data and finance analysis within a commercial environment
- Proven ability of working with large sets of data, analysing and thinking strategically
- Advanced level of Excel - Pivot Tables and V Lookups essential
- Previous experience of working with SAP would be beneficial
- Minimum AAT qualification
- Experience in a finance role with experience working with reconciliations