Dudley, West Midlands
£12000 - £19000.00 per annum
3 months ago
A fantastic entry level opportunity has arisen for a Junior Finance Administrator to join a successful organisation based in Kingswinford, this exciting role will be providing support to their Credit Control function, reporting directly into the Credit Team Leader. You will be welcomed into a friendly and supportive environment, with the opportunity for further development. Depending on experience you can expect a salary between £12,000 - £19,000 per annum.
This role will give someone the opportunity to study AAT, and gain hands on experience within a finance function.
The successful Junior Finance Administrator will be working in impressive offices, in Kingswinford, with a gym and canteen on site.
Please apply to avoid missing out!
Junior Finance Administrator Job Specification
- Resolving invoice queries or credit notes
- Cash allocation
- Chasing payments via phone/ email
- Maintaining credit limit for the customer
- Producing overdue report
- Inter-company reconciliation
- Other ad hoc work/projects
- Enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- An aptitude to communicate effectively across all levels and functions in the business
To apply for the Junior Finance Administrator position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.