This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Digital Designer to join a fantastic financial services organisation in Birmingham, who are well-known for their excellent work culture and reputation for nurturing and progressing their staff.
The purpose of the role is to support the wider Marketing function in designing and developing engaging digital content for an array of channels, such as their websites, email and online advertising.
This Junior Digital Designer role will involve:
- Content management of all the company's websites
- Design and development of a variety of digital materials
- Following production briefs for digital channels, such as email marketing, web content and digital advertising
- Ensuring all design work is within brand guidelines
This Junior Digital Designer position requires a candidate with the following skills:
- Proven commercial experience as a digital designer
- Experience of HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent knowledge of web protocols and digital design industry standards
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- The ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
To apply for the Junior Digital Designer position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.