Up to £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Junior Content Executive
London - Hybrid Working
Excited to be supporting an award winning PR Agency who work with some of the UK's leading financial organisations. They are experts in enhancing brand recognition through excellent, proactive content in the form of PR & Communications.
Do you have an uncanny ability to spot typos? Do you have a flair for writing? Are you interested in world affairs and financial markets?
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, proofreading, sub-editing and repackaging material, compiling comments and generating ideas - with a view to creating content and crafting strategic messages.
This role offers tremendous insight into the world of investment markets and a fantastic learning opportunity in the field of strategic communications, with plenty of room for career progression.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Compiling weekly newspaper and trade magazine round-up report
- Proofing and sub-editing content
- Understanding client base and industry, as well as investment press landscape
- Closely collaborating with the account teams to understand client and press requirements
- Researching client material with the aim to identify press-worthy content
- Content idea generation - based on news events, broader market trends and potential commonalities between client content
- Repackaging client content into press-friendly format