Are you looking to develop a career in procurement? Do you have strong Excel and communications skills and a proactive, self-starting attitude? If yes, I have a Junior Buyer role that could be perfect for you.
Based in Northamptonshire, this Junior Buyer role will have for the purchasing of low spend areas. You will raise and control purchase orders, coordinator packaging and raw material trials and manage the non conformance process. You will also generate and maintain reports and data capture for category management.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following:
· Charisma, Energy & Drive
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
· Good analytical, logical, & numerical ability
· The ability to use your own initiative and able to prioritise own workload
· Customer service experience
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Purchasing Experience
· Experience of using MRP systems
· Ideally you will be part or full CIPS qualified
In return you will receive a salary of £25 -28K depending on experience, a flexible working environment, and the opportunity to develop your purchasing career within a growing organisation.