Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My client, an exciting consumer goods business who are currently going through a sustained period of growth are looking for a Junior Brand Manager to join their faced-paced marketing team. As the Junior Brand Manager you will be responsible for supporting the development of the brand with a focus on activation campaigns, PR, online presence, promotional activity and new product launches.
This role will suit someone who will bring huge amounts of passion and energy to the role, someone who is creative in their approach with a challenger mindset!
- Suppoert the Senior Brand Manager to nurture and grow a portfolio of brands using the full marketing mix, with a view to moving brands into category leading positions.
- Conduct regular market and competitor research, identifying areas for growth, re-brand or new brand proposals.
- Define market positioning for each brand managed and identify key customer profiles and target audience for each brand.
- Support the development of an engaging customer marketing plan, ensuring products and brands are presented in the best possible way (online and offline)
- Support the delivery of a strict critical path for circa 200 SKU's ensuring, photography, customer literature, packaging are all ready for product launch date.
- Work with large retailers and accounts to develop in-store marketing plans, with a focus on POS, FSDU, merchandising, range planning, and promotional activity
- Work with PR agencies and brand ambassadors to drive brand awareness.
- Regular reporting on brand performance, analysing sales, ROI and channel performance.
- Experience in a similar brand or marketing role, experience within B2C, retail or FMCG will be advantageous.
- Experience defining a brand market positions, identifying customer personas, shopper behaviour and key market opportunities.
- Experience with end to end creative campaign planning, from concept to execution.
- Attention to detail, with ability to work across multiple projects and meet strict deadlines.
- A dynamic, self starter who is continuously pushing boundaries.