Reporting Analyst - Based on Embankment in Central London
An excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic and business-facing finance team, this role will contribute to the provision of up-to-date and accurate reporting and analysis for the division, an industry-leading organisation in their sector. You will work alongside Finance and the wider business to ensure consistent and accurate reporting that drives continued growth in profit and sales across the division. Will manipulate data to provide insight on our markets, competitors, strategies to support decision making throughout the business and work to ensure consistent data maintenance across the company.
You will report into the Senior Management Accountant and undertake the following Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of commercial, customer and digital sales and profit performance, making recommendations for improvement and monitoring the impact of changes
- Present insights and data to colleagues across the business, and to external stakeholders when necessary
- Deliver sales forecasting and reporting, and drive enhancements to the processes involved
- Interpret internal and external data to inform and advise divisional strategy (company acquisitions, budgeting and long-range planning, etc)
- Support the sales teams and the Executive team in developing and documenting business strategies
- Work with the Data Controller to ensure our underlying data is of the highest quality.
- Data analytics experience would be a benefit but not mandatory
- Office-based experience preferable
- You will be degree educated to a good standard and highly numerate
- Well-organised - consistently meets strict deadlines
- Provided high quality advice and information in a timely fashion
- Structured and disciplined in approach to planning own workload and able to influence other colleague to work in line with this structure
- Good team-member, respected and trusted by colleagues
- Commercial - able to apply rigorous analysis to business issues
You will enjoy working in an established finance team in a fast paced organisation where you will receive excellent training and support and the scope to further develop your experience and undertake career development opportunities in the future.