Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £18000 per annum
about 1 month ago
The Accounts Assistant position will be working in a small finance team reporting directly to the Financial controller. It is exciting times for this business as they work on their growth plans for 2022. They're looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual wanting to learn and develop in finance and study their AAT.
The Junior Accounts Assistant will be responsible for working closely with the Financial Controller assisting in the majority of the transactional finance duties within the company.
Location: Near Duddeston, Birmingham
Salary: £18k per annum
Hours: Full time - Monday - Thursday 8 - 5 Friday 8 - 1
- Assisting in the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions,
- Processing supplier invoices and payments
- Ensuring payment by maintaining and developing excellent relationships with customers,
- Data processing
- Supplier statements and reconciliations
- Updating SAGE 50
As the successful Accounts Assistant you are likely to have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role where you have been exposed to a finance department
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications - Excel.
- Great attention to detail, have the ability to learn quickly