£450 - £500 per day
about 2 months ago
FULLY REMOTE - 3 months initially - Java Developer
A leading Software company are in need of a Java Developer to join their team.
- Work with the Strategy department to ensure all change takes us towards our technical goals.
- Hands on delivery of software working as part of cross functional scrum team. Advocating and implementing improvements in working practices.
- Work as part of a collaborative, customer focused and industry leading Development function.
- Work collaboratively with our internal and external customers to provide a leading software development service.
- Work with external suppliers to deliver quality software which enhances the companies market position and technical estate.
- Act in the role of a key Scrum team member, proactively picking up tasks to get things to done.
- Deliver new customer requirements as quickly, reliably and efficiently as possible.
- Contribute to a continually improving Agile software development framework.
- Liaise with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and QA's, establishing and implementing requirements and/or the resolution of live operational issues.
- Experience of working on production software applications and databases.
- Proven ability to implement designed solutions in conjunction with the broader Scrum team.
- Experience of developing at a high-level developing software in either Java, Microsoft
- An understanding of Java, Microsoft, Web technologies.
- Using and implementing Design Patterns.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- General Insurance / financial services industry knowledge.
- Deep understanding and experience of developing using Java, Microsoft
- A good understanding of and ability to work with Java, Microsoft and web technologies.
- Problem solving and deep analysis skills including ability to diagnose performance issues.
Please apply asap if interested.