£27000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + 25 days hols + bens
5 months ago
Italian Credit Controller
Are you an Italian speaking Credit Controller, and available to undertake a superb permanent role with our client? Our impressive, International business services client who operate their EMEA Shared Service Centre in Bracknell are looking to recruit an Italian speaking Credit Controller to join their team in supporting and delivering to clients across EMEA.
As an Italian Credit Controller you will be responsible for a variety of different areas, around credit management, credit collection, cash application and account reconciliation and handling queries.
- Collection of outstanding debt from across EMEA customer base - predominantly within the Italian regions
- Customer risk assessment and credit analysis
- Query resolution
- Various reconciliations
- Cash allocation, credit note and debit note processing to customer account
- Reconcile disputes promptly and professionally across EMEA
- Liaise with all necessary stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled
- Experience within Accounts Receivable or Credit Controller
- Experience of chasing debtors across EMEA
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word etc
- Excellent customer service skills across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Industry or shared service experience
- Fluency in written & oral English
- Team Player
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Fluency in Italian, and possibly one other European language
- Experience with ERP systems, Oracle/SAP experience a plus
- Ability to work and deliver collaboratively across a complex global matrix
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning business. Please contact me for further information of this superb Italian Credit Control opportunity based in Bracknell. You will receive great training, superb modern offices and friendly, hard-working, supportive team to work within.