Birmingham, West Midlands
£480 - £500 per day
8 months ago
IT Trainer - Information Security - Birmingham - Global Travel.
£480-£500 per day
An excellent opportunity to develop, market and deliver an enterprise wide information and cyber security awareness strategy and training program
The role will require the identification of security awareness and training requirements in line with business needs and strategic direction.
Responsibilities include the ability to promote and market information security awareness within the business and to change their employee's perception of the need for information security
You will provide advice on the interpretation of Information Security policy, procedures and guidance; as well as the ability to track progress and report on the compliance of Information Security Education & Awareness activities.
Requirements and Experience
- Identify the gaps within the organisation's security culture and develop a remediation strategy.
- Develop and deliver an enterprise wide security training and awareness strategy.
- Work with Key stakeholders including IT and non-IT staff to promote information security training and awareness.
- Deliver training and awareness programs, messages and initiatives to global staff.
- Promote key messages using communication tools such as roadshows, forums, leaflets, intranet etc.
- Ongoing review of compliance against information security policies and procedure; identify gaps and develop and implement remediation actions, where they are required.
- Track progress and report on the compliance of Education & Awareness activities.
- Evidence of influencing positive InfoSec cultural changes;
- An awareness of IT security technology and best practice;
Excellent contract with a leading business the role will start with a 3 month contract but will extended as the role continues.