Located in Castle Donington
£28,000 + Benefits
Microsoft office 97-2016, XP/7/8.1/10, Microsoft Hyper-V, VBA Programming, IT hardware/software, Troubleshooting, Internet security, First line support, Second line support.
Gleeson are recruiting for an IT Technician who will provide support for configuration and faults with Microsoft applications and some 3rd party software, provide support for hardware issues from printers to internal PC components and running diagnostics and troubleshooting.
Required experience for the position:
- Knowledge of Hyper-V
- First and Second line support
- Broad Microsoft office knowledge
- Previous IT Technician or relevant experience
- Quality communication skills
- VBA programming (not required but would be a bonus)
If you have the required experience, think you would be well suited to the position and would like to find out more, please apply here.