Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking for an IT Technician to join a fast paced and growing client of ours based in Malvern. IT Technician
The successful candidate will join the IT Team in carrying out the following roles and responsibilities:
- Provide first and second line support to SML staff for all issues with desktop and laptops both in office and site locations.
- Manage Active Directory accounts, including creation and deactivating.
- Provide advice and guidance on mobile network and devices.
- Carryout project work including help with the specification and implementation.
- Update and maintain all software and asset registers.
- Provide support for server backups (both server and user).
The key skills required are as follows:
- Be able to work on own initiative, taking ownership of issues from inception to resolution.
- Have good problem solving and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Prioritise issues and manage time in the most efficient manner to provide the business with the best response.
- Be able to work in a small team with a mixture of project work and user support.
- Good telephone manner.
The successful candidate will have a strong working knowledge using the following software/ systems:
- Windows 10 professional
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2016 & 2019
- Window Server 2012 & 16
- Active Directory
- Antivirus software
- Android and IOS