IT Support Team Lead Staffordshire- £45,000 - £50,000 (Hybrid Working Available 1-2 days WFH)
Gleeson Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity working alongside a well established business based in Staffordshire who are on the look out for an enthusiastic, outgoing up & coming IT Support Team Lead on a fulltime basis.
This includes supporting the design of current infrastructure as well as forward planning for technology and capacity change. The role includes the day to day management and mentoring of desktop technicians. The ability to liaise with management throughout the Company is key to ensure the provision of suitable service in-line with agreed SLAs.
- Excellent technical knowledge of PC and desktop hardware
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting
- Extensive equipment support experience
- Able to effectively communicate on all management levels
- Management of deployment tools, Intune / Autopilot
- Proven expert knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory
- Analytical and problem solving abilities, with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team orientated with strong customer service focus
- Full driving license
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to present ideas/solutions in user-friendly language
- Understanding of the Company's goals and objectives
- Reliable and flexible
If interested please apply below!