IT Support Manager - Birmingham - £50,000 - £55,000 (Hybrid Working Available)
Gleeson Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity working alongside a Global Business for an enthusiastic, outgoing, up & coming IT Support Manager to lead the End User Support team, proving best practise and acting as a Senior point of escalation. The role is part of a growing IT team based in Birmingham and the South of England and will require Hybrid onsite presence.
Key job requirements:
- An experienced IT professional with a proven track record.
- Ability to understand the wider IT arena as well as individual specialisation.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff across the business, as well as key customers and suppliers.
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure, prioritising workload and managing conflicting demands.
- Articulation of technical information to non-technical staff.
- Sound understanding of software development methodologies
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to plan and manage their own and the team's workload to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Technical Authoring.
If interested please apply below!