Solihull, West Midlands
£10 - £15 per hour
3 months ago
IT Support Engineer - Solihull - Ongoing contract - upto £15 per hour
Windows 7/10, SQL Server, VPN, Desktop & Laptop, Exchange Server, etc.
My Solihull-based client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide a combination of 1st and 2nd line IT support in a fast-paced, busy environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience of providing support in a multi-business support/MSP environment, and used to using remote tools to manage and support issues from initial call to resolution.
Technically you will ideally have exposure to:
- Windows 7 and 10 operating systems configuration and support
- Software installation for Microsoft office and other applications
- SQL server usage and management
- Experience with VPN access for laptops
- Hardware skills to support desktops, laptops and other devices
- Microsoft office support from 2007 to versions 365 for Word and Excel
- Outlook support for clients using Exchange server (profile management issues)
- Network and infrastructure support using various diagnostic tools
- Printer support and configuration for networked devices
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.