IT Support Engineer
£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
IT Support Engineer (Birmingham city - Hybrid 3/4 days in office) £22,000-£28,000
Gleeson are working alongside an exponentially growing client based in Birmingham City who have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a great team on a full time basis. The client are open to seeing candidates that are either looking to learn and develop in an IT Support Engineer role in first line support with little to fair experience or experienced candidates within first line that can hit the ground running, the Salary will depend on experience.
You will need:
- Great communication and customer services skills
- Require a good knowledge of how a helpdesk works and to get stuck in and own tasks/tickets.
- Working knowledge of First Line Helpdesk support
- The individual will need the initiative to work on their own as well as in a team.
- A people person with the ability to deal with a variety of different personalities and communicators over the phone
- IT Qualifications aren't essential as long as competent experience is shown in similar roles handling relatable responsibilities
Don't worry if you don't tick every box as the client are open to being flexible if needed.
If interested, please apply below!