IT Support and Infrastructure Technician
£24,000 - £27,000
Gleeson Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity alongside a well established, national business based in Shirley (Solihull) The purpose of the role is to be the first point of contact for all I.T support issues and ensure the technical admin requirements are supported and maintained. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a similar technical role and is keen to develop in their career within the I.T sector.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Provide IT support to office and site users.
* Ensuring IT tickets are logged and closed out.
* Setup and support all mobile phones.
* Build new laptops and PCs when required.
* Providing support to all company software including hosted applications.
* Provide day to day management and support of company server and network infrastructure.
* Provide support to the Head of IT for all IT Projects.
* Understanding of IT systems and competence to resolve issues in isolation.
* Basic Active Directory and Windows OS support and use.
* Experience in IT system and problem resolution / troubleshooting.
* Task driven and able to work at a fast pace.
* Ability to manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
If interested, click the apply button now!