West Midlands, England
£20000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
IT Support Analyst (Worcester - Hybrid/Remote Once a fortnight in office) £20,000-£23,000
Gleeson are working alongside an exponentially growing client based in Worcester who have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to join a great team on a full time basis. The client are open to seeing candidates that are either looking to learn and develop in an IT Support Analyst role in first/second line support with little to fair experience or experienced candidates within first/second line that can hit the ground running, the Salary will depend on experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Resolve escalated support queries via telephone/remote diagnostic tools.
- Mentor & coach Helpdesk team members when needed.
- Produce in-house documentation for referencing/training.
- Remote management of sites contracted for Enhanced Support.
- Accurate administration of internal computer system.
- Ensure that the standards and procedures used within the team are well understood by team members.
- Insurance Industry Experience (desirable)
- Jira Support Desk (desirable)
- XML experience (desirable)
- Proven record in a customer support role
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft products - Office 365
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
Don't worry if you don't tick every box as the client are open to being flexible if needed.
If interested, please apply below!