Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Pension etc
4 months ago
IT Support Analyst - Wolverhampton - £25,000-£28,000 - Hybrid
Gleeson Recruitment are on the search for a 1st or 2nd line ambitious, hardworking techie to join a well-established, global corporation to support with the delivery of their IT services across their multinational business. The person will require the following:
- Great communication and customer services skills
- Require a good knowledge of how a helpdesk works and to get stuck in and own tasks/tickets.
- Working knowledge of First Line Helpdesk support
- The individual will need the initiative to work on their own as well as in a team.
- This is a target driven role, experience of working to SLA's with a focus on closing tickets to the agreed goals on a weekly/monthly basis
- A people person with the ability to deal with a variety of different personalities and communicators over the phone
- IT Qualifications aren't essential as long as competent experience is shown in similar roles handling relatable responsibilities
Likely you will be working from a single business place (Wolverhampton) but also have a balance of working from home 2/3 days a week.
(Monday to Friday 9 - 5 with a possible rota of 7-3 / there may be an option to take on the 7-3 hours solely if preferred).