£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group have just been briefed on a fantastic It Support Analyst role working with a global business based out of central London. This opportunity would be great for an experienced IT Analyst who has covered both 1st and 2nd line support whilst having the drive to get involved with 3rd line support also.
The successful IT Analyst will work in within a wider support team providing a spectrum of IT support to the business users, this will be a mixture of virtual and face to face. This role will also include the opportunity to aid the IT Support Manager with live projects and migration tasks stretching from IT system changes, app support and hardware replacements.
This role will also be the senior point of escalation should the IT Support Manager be absent from the business.
- In depth understanding of Microsoft Office suite (incl. O365)
- In depth understanding of Windows 10 OS
- In-depth Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of MS Group Policies
- Understanding of SCCM packages
- Understanding of PowerShell
- Knowledge of Windows server administration
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of configuring PC hardware and peripherals
- Physically capable of carrying hardware (PCs/Printers)
- Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in difficult and pressured situations
- Structured work habits and good personal time management
- Ability to highlight, recommend and implement continuous improvement processes
- Ability to adjust to meet the expectations of a wide range of users
- Proven experience of working in a Senior Technical IT Support role
- Exposure to VoIP
- Exposure to mobile device management tools
- Knowledge of Citrix desirable
- Career-related degree