Up to £25000.00 per annum
7 months ago
IT Support Analyst
Salary - £25,000
Position - Permanent
Location - Longbridge (south-west Birmingham)
I have an opportunity for an experienced desktop support Engineer to join a well-established support desk. Currently a small team of four, looking to expand to spread the workload. Being a tight knit team, you must be able to collaborate well with others to resolve tasks to the best of your ability in the shortest time possible.
Do you think you have what It takes to hit the ground running and deliver excellent customer support? If you do, we would like you to join us on continuing to improve the service we provided and in return we will help you to develop your skillset and provide a fun and enjoyable working environment.
What would we like from you?
- Experience providing 1st/2nd tier support via; telephone, remote access and in person (5 Years+).
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Understanding of ITIL framework.
- Full UK driving License.
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365/2016, Adobe, Active Directory and other Desktop Software.
- Experience with Mitel systems (desirable).
You will need a valid Driving license and your own transport to travel to other sites when needed (with all expenses paid).
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you, please apply or email your CV