East Midlands, England
£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Expenses
about 2 months ago
IT Desktop Support (Hybrid after initially settled with site visits) 2/3 days in office £25,000-£27,000
Gleeson are working alongside an incredibly expanding client who have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Desk Support to join a great team. This is a role for an adaptable, self motivated service desk support who likes to occasionally get out and about to different sites as well as working from home from time to time. .
You will need:
- Experience maintaining a Windows Server environment including AD, GP.
- Up to date hardware and software knowledge and understanding.
- Experience of maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server
Minimum Exchange 2010, ideally Exchange 2016.
- Understanding of all networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in remote access services including VPNs, RDP, Remote Apps.
- Good working knowledge of all hardware including Servers, PCs, Printers
- Good working knowledge of latest MS and Windows used within a network environment as well as previous versions.
- Knowledge of databases: SQL, Postgres and Access.
- Knowledge of LANS, WANS & Wi-Fi.
- Knowledge of backup systems, ideally Veeam.
- Experience of maintaining an IP based phone system.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal skills.
Don't worry if you don't tick every box as the client are open to being flexible if needed.
If interested, please apply below!