IT Service Desk Analyst
Salary - Circa £30,000
Work Type - Permanent
Location - Central London
My client is currently looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join the support team, providing 1st and 2nd support to all end users.
You would ideally have previous experience working a busy service desk, be able to maintain a high level of customer service at all times, have good initiative and trouble shooting skills.
Day to day tasks will involve:
- Logging all service desk calls.
- Password resets.
- Sticking to SLA's.
- Incident trouble shooting.
- Incident logging.
- Previous service desk/desktop support experience.
- Team player.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience with; Windows 10, Office 2016, Exchange 2010, Active Directory.
- Experience with remote tools such as; VNC, SCCM, Team Viewer.
- Experience with MFD management (desirable).
- ITIL v3 certified (desirable).
If you have the required experience, think you would be well suited to the position and would like to find out more, please apply here.
Microsoft Office 2016, Windows 10, MFD Management, SCCM, Team Viewer, VNC, Hardware Set Up, Exchange 2010, AD, Software Installations/Configurations, ITIL, Mitel IPT.