£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
IT Service & Operations Manager - £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
ITSM, ITIL, Service Delivery, relationships manager, Services, operations, service desk, infrastructure, transformation, change
I am currently recruiting for an IT Services Manager to join a growing IT team based in Shenstone (Lichfield). This role is going to be managing and sourcing all 3rd part relationships, including outsourced service desk, infrastructure, applications and security. Not only will this person be responsible for supplier relationships, they will also manage internal service delivery, ensuring ITIL best practices are kept and working closely with the IT Director to ensure the smooth running of the IT division.
- Strong technical understanding, whilst the role isn't a hands-on role you need a good understanding of both internal and outsourced Infrastructure systems and helpdesk.
- ITIL certified.
- Experience sourcing and managing 3rd party suppliers.
- Team mentality - you will be working as part of a small IT division so it's very much a case of all hands-on deck and no job it beneath anyone.
- Great work ethic - working closely with the IT Director, we need someone who can help drive the IT division/ company through a lot of change and transformation.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Background of service delivery management.
If you have the required experience, and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.