IT Security Specialist
East Birmingham (Near Birmingham Airport)
£50,000 per Annum
Gleeson Recruitment are working on a compelling opportunity alongside an incredible, longstanding organisation who are looking to take on an up & coming technical, ambitious IT Security specialist. This role is to support and, where required, lead Information Security / Data Protection initiatives and operational IT Security tasks, to minimise risks consistent with business strategy for the organisation.
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
* Solid and demonstrable experience in IT Security operations and management
* Comprehensive knowledge of IT Security technologies and associated
tools including MDR, EDR, SIEM, SOAR, endpoint / server protection and incident response.
* Sound understanding of security standards (e.g. GDPR, RIPA, ISO/IEC 27001).
* Security risk management (including assessment and treatment).
* Coordinating and managing penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
* Establishing and managing security incident response procedures.
* Understanding of IT Service Management frameworks (e.g. ITIL).
If interested, click the apply button now!