£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
IT Security Officer - fully remote - £40,000 - £45,000
I am currently working with a leading professional services business in the learning sector who are recruiting for an IT Security Officer to join their Information security team. This role will be working closely with the Head of Information Security to monitor and evaluate security protocols across the business. This is a great role to work closely with a fantastic manager where you will be able to learn so much and progress your career working towards CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
The ideal candidate will have working in a Security Analyst/ Officer position and have worked on SOC1 and SCO2 accreditations or similar.
- Gathering the evidence monthly for the SOC accreditations and uploading to the portal.
- Monitoring of security based logs and reporting anything unusual
- Provide insights into Cyber technical threats
- Monitoring of security tools and ensure compliance is maintained by all those registered
- Involvement with the preparation, execution and remediation activities of our annual PEN testing
- Engaging and communicating effectively and proactively with all key stakeholder groups including technical and operational colleagues, external clients and 3rd party suppliers.
- Ensuring there are effective structure and governance controls in place across all projects.
- Providing regular, accurate and timely reports; for internally use.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here. GleeIT