Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £50000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
IT Security Engineer
Salary - Circa £50,000 (DOE)
Work Type - Permanent
Location - Birmingham / Home based
If you are a security Engineer with a strong background in networking or infrastructure and are looking for your next challenge, then this may be for you.
You would ideally have supported or implemented products such as Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto or Fortinet and have a security-based qualification to show this.
Day to day tasks will involve:
- Undertake security implementations.
- Support pre-sales consultants with technical queries.
- Provide support to existing customers.
- Documentation of implemented solutions.
- CCNA/CCNP qualified (or equivalent).
- Networking routing and switching.
- Customer facing experience.
- 3 years+ experience in IT Infrastructure.
If you have the required experience, think you would be well suited to the position and would like to find out more, please apply here.
Cisco, Check point, Palo Alto or Fortinet, Security, Cyber Security, CCNA, CCNP,