Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can work across a set of large, complex systems and digital based projects?
As part of our journey your new company is keen to continually develop their technology creating a modern enterprise environment this role will be key in delivering a range of Digital, Systems, Infrastructure and Business change related projects. You will take ownership of providing solutions and working closely with IT and the wider organisation to ensure our technology is both innovative and fit for purpose.
As part of this role you will work with other key managers within IT to enable us to exploit traditional on-premise technologies and cloud-based services to help drive a more agile and responsive digital environment.
As a part of our continued investment in technology we are focused on how we can deliver more innovative services using new technologies to create a better work place environment for our customers and Staff. Your role will be to understand our business and how best to implement technology solutions and changes in services across both infrastructure and applications focused projects.
You will ensure solutions are fit for purpose and enable us to exploit new technology that will enable us to develop some of our key services to deliver long term benefits. In this key role, you will act as a subject matter expert for project management working within the Project Management team to help drive continuous improvement and implementing best practice and industry standards to help create a high performing team.
- Substantial experience of managing large IT and technology change projects within fast-paced, large user base and delivery focused enterprise environments using a variety of methodologies and techniques including Prince2 and Agile.
- Proven experience of managing full project lifecycle within a complex IT environment from inception through to implementation, including change management.
- Strong experience creating and leading multi-functional project teams to deliver on project outcomes
- Strong experience across project planning and management (including resource and budget management).
- Proven experience in building strong relationships across organisation boundaries, stakeholder groups including internal and external partners to enable the smooth delivery of complex IT projects.
- Proven ability to collaboratively engage with colleagues to co-create project plans that are realistic, resourced, achievable and bought into by all stakeholder
- You will be a self-motivated and dynamic individual who is able to challenge and influence others, develop and maintain collaborative working relations across IT and non IT departments
- High level, proven inter-personal and communication skills are essential, as is the ability to lead and motivate a team of IT professional
The role is paying a salary of Circa £52k with the addition of company related benefits.