IT Project Manager
Salary- £50,000 - £60,000
We are currently working with an award-winning manufacturing business, based in Tamworth. They are looking for a skilled IT Project Manager to join their team and help develop their under loved Project team. The successful candidate for this role will have a large amount of experience working with ERP systems as well as experience working on their own and completing projects from end to end.
We're looking for a specialist IT Project Manager to support the teams with the transformation of the IT landscape. As IT Project Manager, you will have thrived in previous roles, working within a fast-paced project management governance framework. Your immediate project portfolio will be heavily focused on the implementation of SAP, which will be the first system implementation in a new technology roadmap. You will be well versed in the complexity of this solution and how integration of the entirety of the tech stack can support with the operational effectiveness of the organisation.
What will be expected:
- Implementation of effective and repeatable programme / project management processes.
- Maintaining a sound level of governance on all assigned projects.
- Accountability for assigned programmes and projects, with full accountability for an on time and on budget delivery.
- Ensuring programmes are appropriately resources and key challenges are presented effectively to stakeholders.
- Ideally experience working on SAP implementation projects. However, we will still except applications form people who have large amounts of experience working on other ERP systems.
- Effective and timely RAAIDD management.
- Prince 2 Certification.
We're looking for someone who is highly experienced in a Project Management role and will be able to hit the ground running with managing their current IT related portfolio.
If you would be interested in this role, please apply below!