IT Project Manager - Hybrid (1/2 days per week) Birmingham - £45,000 - £50,000
Gleeson are working alongside a well established, National client who are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to manage the delivery of multiple projects across the Business Change function. You will provide assurance that the projects you are managing are controlled and co-ordinated to ensure change is delivered and embedded successfully. You will manage the needs of all stakeholders, ensuring risk and impact of change is clearly communicated and understood during the lifecycle of the project, with mitigation plans in place to safeguard operational and customer impacts
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in this type of role for 5 years or more with demonstrated skills within Project Management.
- Experience of all areas of business change projects and IT projects including early design discussions, shaping and scoping the project, right through the project lifecycle, including implementation support.
- Experience of working across technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Adept at facilitating meetings and workshops with key stakeholders.
- PRINCE2, Agile or any other relevant accreditation in relation to project management.
If you believe you could be a good fit, apply below!