Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently working with an emerging, technology driven business in the Birmingham area, who are looking for a Project Manager to join their tech team. Not only will you be working in a core function of the business, you will also be supporting global teams, as well as supporting customer implementation projects.
The successful candidate will play a key part in supporting business critical technical projects, driving improvements and have scope across various size projects - all within a rapidly growing, leading software business.
What is required?
- Previous experience at a senior level with the projects space
- Track record of managing large scale projects, including software implementations and onboarding
- Familiarity with various methodologies, application development, SDLC
- Senior stakeholder experience - internal and external (i.e 3rd party vendors and providers)
- Worked in a Financial Services/Functional environment in a similar role
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a global organisation with exposure to all areas of the organisation
- Be a part of a strategic direction, focusing on business-critical projects
- Work with the latest technologies and have the opportunity to input and provide solutions for better practice
- Competitive salary + benefits
Please contact Keeley for further information or apply here with your CV.