IT Procurement Manager
Up to £60000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Are you an IT or Technology procurement professional? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge, where you can join a growing, greenfield department?
I'm recruiting for an IT Procurement Manager to join this Northamptonshire based organisation. The role offers flexibility and is majority home working with office working when required for various meetings.
You will be responsible for procuring IT products and services for various projects as well as BAU. You will ensure adherence to governance for programs and will be responsible for supplier management during the selection process. You will also build and run RFPs and be responsible for complex negotiations. You will manage internal stakeholders and develop contracts along with supporting the senior procurement manager with large projects.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following:
- Previous experience in managing IT or Technology procurement
- Commercial negotiation and supplier management experience with a track record delivering cost savings, service improvements, and supplier innovation
- Proven stakeholder influencing skills and experience in supplier development and commercial cost reduction
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Substantial time and project management skills
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or willing to work towards this
In return, you will receive a salary of circa £60,000 + benefits
If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.