Up to £60000.00 per annum + benefits
17 days ago
Are you an experienced IT Procurement Manager? Are you experienced in whole life cost modelling, sustainability and contingency strategies as well as risk and value-add initiative? If so please read on as this 12 month fixed term contract role could be perfect for you.
Based in Lichfield, this IT Procurement Manager role will be responsible for strategic delivery and related procurement activity of projects within the IT department, You will cover all commercial aspects of IT Procurement including Software, Hardware and Services.
In order to carry out this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within an IT Procurement Management role
- Experience of running tenders, negotiating and managing contracts
- Experience of working with Tier 1 Suppliers
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ideally experience of IT procurement within a retail environment
In return you will receive a salary of circa £60,000 + benefits. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract. If you meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.