£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car + bonus
about 1 month ago
IT Manager - Daventry - £45,000 - £50,000 + car + bonus
Systems, hardware, software, head of IT, stakeholders, service delivery, 3rd party suppliers, logistics.
I am currently working with a logistics business who are seeking an IT Manager to join their team. This role will be managing a small IT division in house whilst also managing a number of 3rd party suppliers (outsourced helpdesk, Infrastructure & Hardware support).
The ideal candidate will have experience working as an IT Manager or Head of Business Systems and be able to find a balance between hands on technical and managerial working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing 3rd party suppliers (service delivery, negotiations, sourcing).
- Strong understanding of reporting and the best way to use the information provided to drive change.
- Hands on knowledge of hardware connectivity.
- Stakeholder management.
- End to end process management.
- Completing tender submissions.
- Ability to support cloud products (O365, dropbox, backups).
- Understanding of data protection and GDPR.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.