Walsall, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
19 days ago
IT Manager - Walsall - £45,000
I am currently working with a manufacturing business based in Walsall who are looking for an IT Manager to come on board and look after their entire IT estate. This role will be covers 3 sites (predominantly Walsall) looking after wider IT and ERP.
The ideal candidate will be hands on and able to cover everything from 1st line to systems architecture. You will have a good understand or ERP systems and not be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Day to day management of external support providers.
- Provide technical assistance for issues with IT network and infrastructure.
- Provide technical assistance for issues with Syspro ERP.
- Create solutions for improvement of existing IT network and infrastructure.
- Create solutions for improvement of existing Syspro ERP.
- Involvement in IT projects covering IT network, infrastructure and Syspro ERP.
- Solve business problems with the application of technology.
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and recommend solutions to improve it.
If you have the required experience and would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.