Up to £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
6 Months FTC
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure and Services Engineer to join a Staffordshire based business on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
We are looking for someone with strong Microsoft Azure skills to assist with Identity and Device management and security using the Azure platform.
The role will be mostly remote, though there is the possibility that travel to the company premises will be required infrequently.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- The purpose of this position is to accelerate the adoption of Azure user identity and device management features and security capabilities.
- This role will be responsible for the configuration of Single Sign-On to both a growing number of 3rd party SaaS applications and on-premise
- You will also be working with the rest of the engineering team delivering modern device management using Microsoft Configuration Manager, Intune and associated supported services
- You will be in direct contact with non-technical staff, therefore you will need to be a confident communicator.
- Optimise the identity management processes offered by Azure Active Directory and connections to on-premise Active Direct
- Work with colleagues to deliver an optimised Microsoft Endpoint Management solution using both Configuration Manager and Intune (and Autopilot)
- Provide IT technical engineering support for servers, services and applications, both virtual and physical. These systems and services will be a mixture of on-premise and cloud (private and public)
- Advice and assist in the development and deployment of IT security across the entire spectrum of the businesses IT systems.
- Work with the IT Infrastructure and Services Manager and other IT staff to develop the corporate network, systems and security.
- Provide root cause analysis of technical issues and implement appropriate solutions.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the business's disaster and recovery processes.
- Carry out visits when necessary, to any of the company's locations to install or maintain IT equipment.
- Create and maintain documentation of IT services and operations.
- Participate in BAU incident resolution; working with end users to resolve their IT issues and problems.
- Keeping accurate records of incident resolutions, company equipment, software, and installations.