£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
9 months ago
IT Engineer - Manufacturing/Automotive
Location - Tarbock, Merseyside
Work Type - Permanent
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Have you worked in a Manufacturing or Automotive industry? Enjoy the faced paced, friendly and hands-on environment?
I have an opportunity for you to join a well-known Automotive Manufacturer who are looking for an outgoing, proactive IT Engineer to join their team. The role sits in a team of two providing hardware and software support to all user on-site, working on projects when needed and maintain and upgrading infrastructure that is in place.
Your day to day will involve:
- Providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line Support to end-users.
- Support and maintain server/network infrastructure.
- Work on your own initiative to fix, improve and tidy hardware and software around the site.
- Be proficient with systems such as; Windows Server 2008 - 2016, Windows 7 - 10, SQL Server, Active Directory.
- Knowledge of MES or MEM systems.
- ITIL qualified (desirable).
- Knowledge of ISO27001.
- MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE/MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
- Microsoft/Cisco related qualifications (desirable) i.e. MCSA/E, CCNA/P.
If you are interested in the position and believe that you have the desired experience, then please apply here.
Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP, Windows server 2008/2012R2/2016, windows 7/8/10, zebra printers, label printing, cabling CAT5e/CAT6, SQL server 2008/2012, M3, SAP, Mattec, Flexware.