£35000.00 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Location - Tarbock, Merseyside
Work Type - Permanent
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
Fantastic opportunity available for an IT Engineer to join a leading manufacturing organisation.
The Ideal candidate will be someone who is a Jack of all trades and has a wide variety of experience in 1st -2nd line support positions with some occasional hands on 3rd line support. Also, the ability to pick up new systems is highly desirable.
Your day to day will involve:
- Providing 1st, 2nd and occasional 3rd Line Support to end users.
- Support and maintain server/network infrastructure.
- Work on your own initiative to fix, improve and tidy hardware and software around the site.
- Be proficient with systems such as; Windows Server 2008 - 2016, Windows 7 - 10, SQL server, Active Directory.
- Have Automotive/Manufacturing industry experience (desirable).
- Microsoft/windows/cisco related qualifications (desirable).
If you are interested in the position and believe that you have the desirable experience, then please apply here.
Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP, Windows server 2008/2012R2/2016, windows 7/8/10, zebra printers, label printing, cabling CAT5e/CAT6, SQL server 2008/2012