Shirley, West Midlands
£90000.00 - £100000 per annum + + Benefits
11 months ago
IT Director - Shirley (Birmingham) - £90,000 - £100,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a rapidly growing organisation who are looking for an IT Director to come on board to lead and grow the IT division and run a large-scale transformation project to bring their IT in to the modern age.
The team size if currently 8 people however that is looking to at least double in year 1 and grow even more from there. Whilst the current team is stable, the technology is dated along with the ways of working. The ideal candidate will have experience transforming teams and IT estates and managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Background of working at IT Director, CTO, CIO level.
- Experience leading IT transformation projects.
- Good working knowledge of IT security, infrastructure, service delivery & applications.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Proven experience building high performing IT functions.
- Ability to work closely with senior management across the business.
- Change management experience.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- PRINCE2 and ITIL certified desirable.
This is a genuinely exciting role to come on board and make a real difference within the organisation. With the backing on the entire company, the right person in this position can grow an award-winning IT function from pretty much nothing.
If you have the required experience and would be interested in finding out more about this position, please apply below.